How To Plant An Indoor Amaryllis Bulb
Amaryllis is a great way to brighten up your space for the holiday season. Follow our video and steps below to plant your amaryllis to have gorgeous blooms for the winter season!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 Amaryllis kit which includes the amaryllis bulb, gravel and moss, curly willow and jay branches and a container
- Potting soil
- Decorative pieces to add such as pinecones, pieces of berry picks
- Start by adding soil to the bottom of your container, just enough to cover the bottom, about 1-2cm thick
- Add both amaryllis bulbs
- Fill around the bulbs with more soil until the bulbs are about halfway covered
- Take the jay branches and curly willow from the kit and tuck them around the perimeter of the container, sitting on top of the soil
- Break the moss from the kit into small sections and place around the bulbs
- Time to dress it up! You can use really anything here but our example uses pinecones and broken up pieces of berry picks to add some colour. Place these around the bulb and moss to fill the space
- Voila! Now in about 8-10 weeks, you will have some beautiful colourful blooms for your windowsill!